Sunday, March 1, 2009

jane likes...EHEM LOVES Fusion!!!!!!



I feel like a proud mom. :) The clip above is my brother's dance group, FUSION (Boston University), competing in the first annual The Main Event, hosted by FR3ESH Dance Company. Although they didn't place (i'll keep my wholesome comments to myself) they were soooo gooooood and on point!!!

Please excuse my OD older sister screaming :) but how can you NOT? I mean c'mon look @ him showing off dead center 11 seconds in (although the shirt thing is a lil too much for an older sister's eyes haha). Other fave moments @ :33, 2:40 & 4:18.

Shout out to my brother, Matt and his girl Eunji (who also KILLS it!) and my homegirl/bride-to-be jamie for taping this on her coooooool flip video recorder!

Song/Choreographer List
"Drop Bombs" by Lazee - Matt Kim
"Nu-di-ty" by Kylie Minogue - Sasha Alwani
"Don't Trust Me" by 3OH!3 - Jeff Fraser and Eddie Rizzo
"Mouth Music" by Black Milk - Ryan Metauro
"Colors" by The Cool Kids - Andre de la Cruz
"Starrstrukk" by 3OH!3 - Eunji Hong
"Fresh Fly" by Chip Tha Ripper - Matt Kim
"Rockaway" by Lazee - Eunji Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment