Wednesday, August 5, 2009

jane likes...FR3SH! (and you should vote for them on ABDC 4!)

So for anyone that knows me, I've been talkin incessantly about how my lil brother's girlfriend, Eunji, is this ILLLL dancer and how her group, FR3SH, tried out for America's Best Dance Crew Season 4. Well, after much practice, perseverance and prayer...FR3SH MADE IT!!!!

BUT it's a bit bittersweet b/c due to some visa issues (UGH!) Eunji cannot be on TV (aka employed by MTV). :( :( :( :( But I guarantee you WILL see her again very sooooooon on a stage/TV!! BELIEVE THAT! I mean, look at how she sticks out in this performance! (She's the one in the white blazer...in the center for most of the performance)



Don't forget to watch the premiere of ABDC Season 4 this SUNDAY @ 9 PM ET!!! (VOTE FOR FR3SH!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment